What Unsolved Crime do you want Solved?


I feel like I say this often.... we are going to do something a little different here. I do not blog about a lot of “unsolved” cases here because I am the type of person that likes a conclusion to things. In the same respect I have done several where someone was tried and acquitted such as the Casey Anthony and the O.J. Simpson cases.

As technology and advances in DNA continually evolve we are seeing more and more cases that we never thought would be solved in fact come to an end. There have been cases like that of The Golden State Killer that have been solved by using genealogy and DNA results to solve. Many cases sitting and awaiting trial right now are cases that were long ago cold such as the Sheila Keen-Warren case. She is accused of dressing up as a clown and murdering the wife of the man she would go on to marry in 1990.


Then there are the cases that likely will never be solved like the case of JonBonet Ramsey who was murdered in her home in 1996 or as in the case I recently blogged about, the murder of Brittany Eldridge. These are cases where the investigations were either so inept or too focused on particular people to ever think there will be justice. What about the Keddie Cabin Murders in 1981 where a woman and three children were killed? What about the mysterious disappearance of Amy and Scott Fandel in Alaska in 1978? Then there is always the question of who killed and dismembered “The Black Dahlia” in 1947. Who really was Jack The Ripper? Was it one man or were there simply copycats? What about The Zodiac killer? Has he really been identified? Were the murders of Tupac and B.I.G. related to each other and was B.I.G's murder retaliation? And if so was it, I do not want to say “justified” but legit in the idea that he was behind the murder of Tupac? Was Lizzie Borden really innocent or did the jury just fail to convict her in the murders of her father and stepmother because she was a woman? Who bludgeoned Bob Crane in his bed? Who murdered little Amber Hagerman who is now the namesake of Amber Alerts? Did Sam Sheppard murder his wife or did the “one armed man” do it?


If you were told that you could have one crime solved (and there be no question that it was the truth) that has never been solved or the identity of a suspected serial killer... which one would you pick? Would it be one of those I mentioned above? Would it be on that involves someone you know or were close to? I think for me it would be a toss up between either JonBonet Ramsey or Caylee Anthony. For the Ramsey case I truly just want to know who did it and how. Of course I have my suspicions, but so does everyone else. Lets have it solved, was it a family member or was it not? As far as the Anthony case, I, like most people truly believe that Casey Anthony is/was guilty. I believe there was plenty of evidence to prove that in her trial but the jury ruled differently. I have heard that they have said they ruled the way they did because, although it was of no fault of the prosecutors, there was no clear cause of death. I would just like to see the full truth out there. Of course Casey Anthony could never be tried again which is a shame but the entire world would no without question.

Comments

  1. Madeleine McCann

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husbands father was murdered when he was 4yrs old and I am trying to get this cold case solved. Law enforcement dropped the ball, and just recently I was able to get this case reopened, however they still are dragging their feet which surprises me. They have all the evidence still to this day, latent prints, shoe expressions, tire castings, blood evidence and ballistic evidence. With the technology today I can’t understand why my husband can’t find out the truth about his father’s murder

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gregory "Chad" Wallin-Reed

The Shanda Sharer Story

Laverne Katherine "Kay" Parsons