For Any Of Those Who Have Commented

I am unsure that I have done an update, or whatever you want to call it like this, but I thought maybe somehow I should address that fact that I just became aware that there were over 20 comments waiting to be moderated and published on various blog entries.  I check my email daily and I knew I had not seen any in quite some time but that is not necessarily unusual.  I will have to look into Blogger  and see what, if any, changes were made somehow that has prevented me from receiving notice that someone has commented.  In the past I have received emails and I could simply approve them from my phone.

I should also point out that 99% of the comments that I receive are published.  In general I simply do not publish comments that are duplicates from the same person as I assume that was a mistake.  Only on the rare occasion will I deny an even hostile comment, most of which are directed at me personally.  


That being said I am will try to check more often to ensure I have not missed things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gregory "Chad" Wallin-Reed

The Shanda Sharer Story

Laverne Katherine "Kay" Parsons